Women's Specialization PROGRAM
Jeff Nippard and Stephanie Buttermore’s Women’s Specialization Program is designed for women who wish to maximize their overall muscular development and shape. This program focuses on developing the glutes, shoulders, abs and back for an aesthetic, balanced physique while concurrently increasing overall strength. In the 80+ page Women’s Specialization Program, you will get:
- 8-week Glute-Focused Hypertrophy Program
- 6 Days/Week Split (4 Lower Days, 2 Upper Days)
- Private Video Links for EVERY Exercise Performed by Stephanie Buttermore and Jeff Nippard
- Coaching Cues for Each Exercise
- Includes Alternative Exercises for EVERY Exercise
- Full Explanations of Fundamental Training Principles (36 Scientific References)
- Functional Anatomy and Images for Every Muscle Trained
backed by science
With this program, you will elevate you current training to an advanced, structured level supported by the most up-to-date scientific literature. This program will also teach you the scientific principles behind WHY certain exercises are better than others, what rep ranges and progression schemes to use for optimizing muscular development.
With this Women’s Specialization Program you will not only develop a balanced and strong physique, but acquire a fundamental understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics and exercise science behind the exercises and programming with 36 SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES.
train smarter! stop wasting your time!
Train with purpose, make gains and make PR’s! This program includes specific guidelines for exercises, rest periods, progression, sets, reps and more. The program comes with a spreadsheet log for tracking your progress, a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section answering the most common questions I have received from clients when running similar protocols, and detailed functional anatomy descriptions for every muscle being trained.
Video links performed by Stephanie Buttermore and Jeff Nippard demonstrating proper technique, cues for each exercise, as well as exercise substitution options provided for all exercises in the program, meaning you won't have to do any guessing on your own. In case anything still isn't clear, you will have customer support available over email to help with any questions or concerns.
Do NOT purchase this program if any of the following apply to you:
· You have less than one year of training experience. This program is designed for Intermediate to Advanced lifters.
· You are dealing with an ongoing injury that may affect your ability to do compound exercises
· You do not have access to a bench press, squat/power rack, dumbbells, or a cable machine
· You are under 18 years old or over 65 years old
· You are pregnant or looking to become pregnant
· You don't have software to open a .pdf document
· You aren’t serious about developing your physique
DISCLAIMER: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or registered dietitian. The contents of this document should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. Use of the information in this program is strictly at your own risk. Jeff Nippard and/or STRCNG Incorporated will not assume any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
All documents included or exchanged between Jeff Nippard and the Client are the intellectual property of STRCNG Incorporated and are not to be copied, sold, published, posted, or redistributed either in part or in full without my written consent. All violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.